Monday, June 05, 2006

Life Is What It Is

What a hectic and trying last few days it has been. My mother went in the hospital with congestive heart failure last Friday. My older sister Nancy has a suspicious shadow on her lung X-ray. I had to go to court today to testify in my case against Social Security for retroactive disability compensation. Of course, that is nothing compared to my mom and sister being sick. I didn't get a judgment from the S.S. but it has been continued until more medical records can be located. The good news is that my mom got out of the hospital today. She says she is going to take it easy from now on. We want her around for as long as possible. Now the only thing I want is for Nancy to be OK. I don't want to think about the worst case scenario for her. One day at a time...

No comments: