Loading...

Friday, October 20, 2006

All You Need is Love?

That one-legged liar, Heather Mills, is claiming Sir Paul McCartney is a wife beater, among other things. Why now? Because there is no pre-nup! She is trying to bleed McCartney for all he is worth. And that's a lot. Over a billion. I can't believe a man who wrote all those sappy love songs is violent and crass. I give him the benefit of the doubt unless any real evidence comes out. McCartney, to his credit, has issued a statement saying he will fight the charges not in public but in the appropriate venue of divorce court. That's class.

1 comment:

Man Cream said...

I think she's full of it too .. I have never seen Paul McCartney show any signs of violence ever .. also, I have way too much respect for him to believe her .. I also heard a recording once where he was complaining about his bass strings hurting his fingers .. I don't think he likes pain .. and besides, how often do people who smoke weed get violent anyway??? Like Jerry Garcia said at Woodstock, "It makes you behave!"

NASA Image of the Day