Thursday, October 19, 2006

BlogExpulsion

I write this blog for myself and the very few who stumble upon it, including friends and family. It is not here to make money or satisfy my desire to be famous for fifteen minutes. That said, I have noticed in my dealings with certain other unnamed blogs that they are run by egomaniacs who censor anything they don't like. If you are going to put your beliefs and feelings out there for anyone to see and comment on, at least have the cajones to leave things you don't agree with up for others to peruse. Otherwise you are a coward. I don't claim to be the bravest guy in the world, but I don't remove comments from those who disagree with me. And I never will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agreee

Tisha! said...

Absolutely! Blog tyrants, they don't really want to hear what anyone else has to say.

Cheers
Tisha