Thursday, August 24, 2006

Snakes in a Theater

It was inevitable... AMC Theaters reported yesterday that live snakes were released during a showing of "Snakes on a Plane" in a North Phoenix movie theater. Real Arizona Diamondback rattlesnakes added to the excitement of moviegoers, with one ten-incher found inside the theater and the other outside in the parking lot at Desert Ridge Mall. Samuel L. Jackson was not available for comment, but if he were, he'd probably say "get these motherfucking snakes out of my motherfucking theater!" Or not. The movie? Pretty much what you'd expect. Snakes and death. I wasn't disappointed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesss .. quite a cool flick indeed .. I was impressed with the early 70's style musical and special effects .. right down to the bad prop that sucked on that chicks tit in the lavatory .. plus with Juliana Margulies on the cast, it offered the opportunity to exclaim "Carrol you fucking whole!" from time to time throughout the flick .. and no Samuel L. Jackson movie is ever complete without that freaky screaming face of his when they almost hit the water .. the choreography of the snakes was fantastic, and I loved the way they always took the opportunity to mug for the camera .. however, I don't think I will ever use an airplane lavatory again .. OUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

I can feel it clear up to my guts!!!

Anonymous said...

Baby she eats all 10 inches of my snake ..