Loading...

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tooth Delay

I had to have a root canal while visiting San Diego earlier this month. Then I started having pain again last week, so I went to my local dentist and found out I needed to have the tooth pulled because it was so cracked it couldn't be saved without spending, oh, 2000 bucks. I don't have dental insurance. Why is dental care so goddamn EXPENSIVE? The extraction was much cheaper, but much more of an ordeal. I thought it would never end. And now I'm in so much pain I'm eating Vicodin like candy. (Yeah, I know. I'm not supposed to take narcotics, having had a drug habit.) Well, I never liked opiates, and my mouth hurts like holy hell. So there. I'm not going to go on a binge because I'm legally medicating real physical pain. I would be much more likely to run out and do illegal drugs if my head was throbbing from toothache!

1 comment:

Use Your Teeth Up and Down said...

.. dentists are rip-offs .. always exadurate how bad your teeth are to stuff their pockets .. just like doctors .. blood sucking vermon .. all of em ..

NASA Image of the Day