Monday, August 27, 2007

Green Schmeen

I am so sick of this Al Gore "Inconvenient Truth" bullshit. Go to newsbusters.org/node/13282 for another view of this foolishness. And from a 15-year-old, no less! Kristen Byrnes of Portland, Oregon has some interesting truths of her own to expose about the Gore green machine. Like how the scientist advisor for Gore's global warming schtick is funded by the left. How temperature readings for "record heat" are manipulated by curious placement of thermometers. This whole thing is simply about making Gore and his cronies even more rich by duping and shaming us into buying "carbon credits" from THEIR organizations to offset our "footprint" on this Earth. The only footprint I'll be worrying about is the carefully placed one to their collective asses should I ever get the chance. Now excuse me, I need to drink some environmentally unfriendly bottled water while I drive my big gas-guzzling van all over town looking for fast food packed in styrofoam containers. When I'm done eating, I'll throw it into the nearest landfill. Then I'll let out a BIG FART of methane greenhouse gas. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There will be no ice at the north pole by 2060 ..

No BS said...

How do you know this? Did you time travel into the future? We just don't know, and frankly, I don't believe that people who can't forecast into next week can predict weather decades from now...